Thursday, April 1, 2010

First Baseball Game of the Season

So.....I drive to Delta's first Varsity Baseball game of the season which was at Fremont Ross....and of course I bring Francine, my Chihuahua, with me, as I do to all the games, right? So after driving 1 hr, 15 min, I get there and there is a sign..."No dogs allowed", which of course I do not see. So I go in and right away they give us the boot! Francine, mind you, is smaller than a small cat, but she isn't allowed in. So this is why the picture above sucks....because we had to sit outside the gate and watch. Oh well. It was okay. Brandon is up to bat in this picture. Can you tell??? Anyway, it was a really good game....close, but in the end Delta lost by one! They played well though. Brandon had a couple of really good hits, right out to the fence, but someone was always there to catch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment